We have group orientations the 4th Monday of the month at 5:30p.m. at Rochester Family YMCA. If you are unable to attend this, we have additional individual orientations that can be arranged.
To schedule an orientation:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/n4UQpe
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots - VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Med City Time Swap (Formerly Time Trader) is an organized exchange network through which members earn Time Credits (TC) for time spent helping other members. One hour of service earns one TC. With TC, members can “buy” services they want or need. For example, if you give one hour of childcare, you can receive one hour of painting, accounting, transportation assistance, or a piano lesson, and the list goes on...
Everyone’s time and service are valued equally.
Just a reminder to be courteous and try to respond to a member's request within 48 hours, even if it is to let them know you are unable to help them out at this time. And another tip, you are more likely to be contacted for an exchange if you add a service description.
Safari, FireFox and Google Chrome do not always auto refresh content. To see your changes force a page refresh. You could also perform a browser fix:
Go to Instructions To FIX Safari and Click the Safari Tab
1. Type about:config into the location bar and press enter
2. Accept the warning message and you will be taken to a list of preferences
3. Locate the preference browser.cache.check_doc_frequency, double-click on it and change its value to 1
Simply close Chrome, right-click your Chrome shortcut, click Properties, and then in the field labeled Target:, make it look like this:
"...chrome.exe" --disk-cache-dir="C:" --disk-cache-size=N