Hello PDX Time Bank friends!
A time bank is a community of members who share their services in exchange for Time Dollars. Earn a time dollar dogwalking and then spend it on getting a hair cut, have a cake baked for you, or any other service that's offered by time bank members. Get involved with the community. Do what you love in exchange for what you need.
How to become a member (in no particular order):
1. Submit your application with 2 references we can contact (email contact is prefered).
2. Attend an orientation. The next orientation will be Tuesday, 9/20 at 7pm. For more details and to RSVP, go to: https://www.facebook.com/events/154497258326130/
3. Sign the PDX Time Bank participation agreement.
We will be having potlucks every second Sunday of the month as a way to meet face to face and connect! Bring your family, friends, and neighbors to join in this exciting first potluck of the restart! Bring a dish to share and earn a time dollar. Bring a plate and utensils, and let's make this a zero-waste event!
We look forward to connecting with you all through the time bank community!
The PDX Time Bank
Want a quick tour of this software? This video explains how post a new offer/request, record hours, start/join groups, and search features: http://youtu.be/e1JoTVv_Y-0
Safari, FireFox and Google Chrome do not always auto refresh content. To see your changes force a page refresh. You could also perform a browser fix:
Go to Instructions To FIX Safari and Click the Safari Tab
1. Type about:config into the location bar and press enter
2. Accept the warning message and you will be taken to a list of preferences
3. Locate the preference browser.cache.check_doc_frequency, double-click on it and change its value to 1
Simply close Chrome, right-click your Chrome shortcut, click Properties, and then in the field labeled Target:, make it look like this:
"...chrome.exe" --disk-cache-dir="C:" --disk-cache-size=N